Whispers In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love is blind

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:38 pm

Suki pushed through the densest part of the crowd just barely, heading towards the vacant park. She walked down the steps towards the large field. She stops and gazes up at the moon, her blue eyes glittering. "How pretty..." she murmurs, failing to notice the man nearby.
Back to top Go down
https://whispersinthedark.darkbb.com
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Katrina   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Ezra stiffens. He had watched her descend the steps to the park, but he did not expect her to come this close. He blinked up at her once, his gray eyes glittering.

"Oh, this wind {Growls}...no, this wind!{Cries}" I tried to grab ahold of my cloak as it blew away, but that didn't stop myself from showing the people around me a glimpse of what I was hiding.
Ugh.
I chased after the sheet of cloth, in the process avoiding the people who were taking a few steps towards me, and also tripping down the stairs into the park. "Oof!" I fell flat on my stomach, and my palms were probably bleeding from the blacktop.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:53 pm

Suki is too absorbed in the beauty of the moon to notice either person. She closes her eyes, allowing the moonlight to wash over her completely.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:04 pm

"Looking for this, Princess?"
I glanced up, meeting the eyes of a man. Pretty...gorgeous...and..familiar? "Uhhhhhgh, give me that," I muttered, standing up and snatching my cloak from his grip. "You never saw that." So much for my haughty approach.
"The rest of them did." He outstretched an arm, waving it towards the groups of people. "I suggest you get out fast. They're hungry tonight."
I shivered. This town was full of pleasure-professions. But that shouldn't be surprising in this area. I was already warned.
I gave him a curt nod, hoping he didn't see me gulp, and began to weave my way through the park. I didn't run, but I was tempted.

Ezra stared at the orange cloaked girl, and the people hot on her trail. He glanced at the one staring at the moon. How was he supposed to do this?!

Harmony strolled through the park, holding the layers of her dress from dragging. She tilted her parasol just enough so she could catch glimpse of the moon, and didn't watch her step, bumping into Suki. "Oh my, I'm so sorry..." she appologozed, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:09 pm

"Oh, Its okay." Suki replied, shooting a comforting smile. She adjusted her bra type shirt, "It was my fault anyway. I was busy looking up at the moon."
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Harmony nodded. "Same. It's beautiful, especially on such a cloudless night." She twirled her parasol, glancing up at the satellite.

Oh no, Ezra thought. Don't tell me...He sighed, and finallly stood up. Typically, one's legs would be aching after staying in that position for so long, but his weren't. He walked over to the couple of ladies, coughing into his fist. "Agreed."

"Princess!" "Princess!" "Princess!"
There were so many of them. Go find some other princess! I thought. A vamp or a werewolf would satisfy you ten times more than I ever can! But no, these druggies have to chase after the first one that catches their eye...I couldn't run, but I was oh-so close...
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:24 pm

"Oh..." Suki looks at Ezra carefully, scanning him up and down swiftly. "...How long have you been there?"

It started off a peaceful walk, but then...something with the strength of a fright train slammed into him. He fell onto his back, instinctively clinging to the object that hit him. He stared down at the object to see that it was actually a girl. "Huh...?"
[BAHAHAHA! I LOVE THIS GUY! XD]
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:28 pm

He returned her stare. "Roughly two hours. I'm Ezra."

"G-get off of me!" I yell, squirming in his arms. No, no no! Sabotage! They Sabotaged me and came from in front! I'm absolutely done for..
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:30 pm

"I'm Suki, nice to meet you, Ezra." She bows politely before turning to Harmony expectantly.

He looked up to see a mass of people running towards him.
His face: .O.
He lifts the girl into his arms and starts running. "Stop moving."
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:34 pm

"My name is Harmony. It's a pleasure," she greets, curtsying.
"Don't say that word." He stiffens.
"Pleasure? Oh my, I am sorry."
"What? No, it's fine, I didn't mean that..." He turns away, staring thoughtfully in the distance.

"Meh eh heh...{in a crying kinda way}..Where are you taking me?" She struggles, but only a little bit, her eyes beginning to swell up.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:37 pm

"Why are you two out here alone?" Suki asks, glancing from Harmony to Ezra.

"I haven't a clue just yet. Stop crying...I'm trying to keep you from those people..." He continues running, oblivious to the couples eyeing him and the girl with scorn.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:41 pm

"Why were you out alone, miss?" He asks, turning the question on her.
Harmony lowers her parasol. "I like taking walks sometimes..."

"I'm not crying!" She retorts, pulling her cloak over her face. "I was just..about to, that's all.."
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:45 pm

Suki narrows her eyes. "I was walking home but I got sidetracked. I was looking for...a person."

"Well, whatever!" He pushes through the crowd, making a sharp turn into an alley. He slams open a small wooden door, dashing inside and tossing her onto a couch. He shuts the door and locks it, sitting down with his back against the door. He pants, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:49 pm

"A person?" Harmony repeats curiously.
Ezra hopes she wasn't looking for a male prostitute, but says nothing.

Katrina, pulled into a tight orange ball, cries, "You might as well get it over with..."
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:52 pm

"Its a dream of mine. However, I don't tell people I don't know well. Maybe one day." She looks at the ground pondering.

"Get what over with?" Krish asks, opening his eyes.
"Krish," a deeper toned voice asks from a room nearby, "Who's here?"
"A girl, Vance. She was getting chased so I helped her out."
"You never cease to surprise me..." The other male enters the room with but a towel wrapped around his waist. He is drying his hair with another towel as he eyes Katrina curiously. "Its nice to meet you. My name is Vance and that's my brother, Krish."
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:56 pm

Ezra and Harmony both smile. "I see," he mutters, turning to look at her.

"AAA-HAAA-HAH-NOOOOOO!!" She screams in muffled terror, forming her into a tighter ball, more indestructable {LMFAO} ball.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Suki eyes him carefully. "What do you think it is?"

"Vance!" Krish stands up going over to Katrina.
"What?! I didn't do anything!" Vance replies defensively.
"Get dressed! You're freaking her out!"
"Alright, alright! Geez..." Vance disappears down the hall.
"Hey! Hey...relaxed!" Krish says comfortingly, touching her arm. "Its okay. We aren't going to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:14 pm

"I'm not sure. I don't have an idea," He replied blankly.

Katrina bolts up. "You're not?! Well, that's a relief!" she exclaimed, removing the hood of her cloak. "I thought you were another pleasure-profession who wanted a faerie princess all for their own. These people...why don't they go after vampires?!" -begins to mutter under her breath-
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:20 pm

Suki sighs. "I'm sure. So are either of you in a relationship currently?"

Krish is taken aback. "I-I don't know! So, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:23 pm

"No," they both blurt out simaltaneously.
"You?" -Ezra
"Are you?" -Harmony

"Princess Katrina. What's yours?" she asks, hugging her knees against her chest and staring up at him brightly.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:26 pm

"No. No one I'm interested in either." She looks off to the side in thought, avoiding gazes.

"Krish. And the other guy was my brother Vance. We're half brothers but...it doesn't really matter." He smiles
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:28 pm

They both sigh, then stare at each other suspiciously. "How old are you?" Ezra questions.

"Oh cool. You seem like a nice pair. Thanks for saving me, by the way." She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:31 pm

"I'm nineteen." She stares at Ezra vacantly.

"Any time!" He chuckles, "Sorry about the state of the house..." he gets a water drop.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:34 pm

He stiffens again. "Then I take it you're not Breeding this year...or..?"
Harmony sighs. "I was assigned age 18, which is in a few months but...that doesn't bother me so much anymore. After all, good to get it over with right?"

"Oh no, I like it very much...it's cozy, compared to that stupi- I mean wonderful castle." she replies, stepping up and walking around the house in observation.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:38 pm

"Yes. I plan to." Suki replies trying not to sound as eager as she felt. She grips her upper arm. "Yeah, its good to just get it over with."

"Vance isn't the easiest person to live with." Krish chuckles.
"Oh shut up! You aren't either!" Vance growls re-entering the room. He runs a hand through his damp brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whispers In The Dark :: Elm Street :: Elm Street-
Jump to: