Whispers In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love is blind

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Usagi

Usagi

Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:43 pm

Ezra nodded. "I'm donating by the end of this month...I'm trying to find the right female before I get assigned someone...not that it would matter but..."
Harmony stares up at him quizzically.

"Are you two single?" Katrina questions, plopping down in the middle of the floor.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:45 pm

"Same here..." Suki says, avoiding their gazes more than ever.

"Yeah, we both are." Vance answers, sitting in an armchair.
Back to top Go down
https://whispersinthedark.darkbb.com
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:51 pm

Harmony clears her throat and asks, "So, you mean you want to sleep with her rather than donate?"
His face reddens.
"It's ok...I mean, if you're straight...I'm not, but..."

"Ahhhh, I see. What's your preferences?" She looks up at them expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:55 pm

"U-Um..." Suki turns red as well. She doesn't know what to say. "Well...I've never slept with anyone...or kissed anyone so I have no idea what I am..."
[She's trying to change the subject. Oh look! She failed! lol!]

"Muscular. With a strong hold." Vance winks.
"V-Vance!" Krish exclaims.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Ezra coughs into his fist. "I don't know very much either...because I'm in the same situation."
Harmony gasped. "My oh my! What a surprise! Look what we have here!" She tilted her head and twisted her parosol like mad. "How cute."

Katrina laughed. "Good choice. How about you, Krish?"
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:59 pm

"It isn't cute!" Suki snaps defensively, continuing to blush like mad.

"I don't have much of a preference..." Krish replies, glaring at his chuckling brother.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:06 pm

"Indeed it is!" she exclaimed, circling Suki, her dress waving back and forth. "Maybe if you two kissed, and Suki kissed me, then we'd determine your preference!" She giggled like mad. "Oh yeah, and if Ezra kissed me too. Sorry." <<more blunt about that one XD
Ezra's face reddened further.

Katrina's lips twitched. "Oh, there must be something!"
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:15 pm

Suki turned crimson. "W-What?! I mean, its not a bad idea but...I don't know...I mean, its my first kiss and..." [she continues to ramble]

"I don't think there is!" Krish gets a water drop and upside down U's
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:23 pm

Harmony places a finger to Suki's lips. "Shhh, there's no need for words. Just...act..." She tilted her chin up with the same finger, brushing her lips against hers. {I'm...surprisingly only a little scared...lmfao...}
Ezra was muttering, "I'm...actually fine with it" until he saw them kiss, his gray eyes widening and sparkling with curiosity. After Harmony let go, she smiled a bit, pondering the kiss by staring up at the sky. She beckoned to Ezra, who was dumbfounded as to what to do.

"Ahhh, that's ok. You'll find one," Katrina said. "So, I suppose we should play the question game?"
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:47 pm

"Both," said Katrina, her voice muffled from a napkin she dabbed around her mouth. "Nah, just joking. You're brothers. You're supposed to argue." She placed the napkin down and leaned back and forth on her chair, folding her arms.

"What an adorable little fox, isn't it? The pretty little thing!" Harmony remarked, the rate of her twisting increasing.
Ezra's gray eyes fell upon the red female fox. "It looks hungry."
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:58 pm

Krish stares at Katrina for a long moment before smiling softly.
"So, Katrina, where are you sleeping tonight?" Vance asks, standing and collecting each plate to place in the sink.

'Oh god no...' Freya thinks fearfully, backing away. She flattens her ears to her head, pointing her tail straight up to show dominance. [LMAO!]
"She really is pretty..." Suki says, watching Ezra curiously.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:08 pm

"Please don't stab me with that collar of yours," Ezra mutters, flashing a quirky smile. "Did you want a few of those dumplings?" He walks over to the stand and asks for a dozen, paying in cash. He turns to Freya. "Did you want sauce with that...?"
Harmony twirls her parasol even more, pausing to tilt her head curiously at Ezra. "There's a heart in that shell of yours?"

"Well, today was my first time in this town. I was supposed to settle in a nearby inn, but I suppose I got a bit sidetracked what with my cloak flying away, my identity being revealed, myself saved by Krish {-smiles-}, and my eating of your gumbo. Talk about way off course!" She continues to rock back and forth, fumbling with her glove.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Freya looks from Ezra's face to the dumpling. Her ears are perked forward but she is cautious as she steps closer. She stretches her neck to sniff him for any kind of danger. She closes her eyes and transforms before their eyes. She bows. "I don't know how I could repay you, sir."
Suki stares at Freya in astonishment. "She's...so pretty...!"

"Wellllll....you're welcome to stay here!" Vance says as he scrubs a dish.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Restraining herself from saying something stalker-esque {like "are you single?"}, Harmony easily clears her throat and sways towards Freya and Ezra, asking politely and looking almost as if she were a little innocent doll, "Pardon me, miss, but are you without a home?"
Ezra cocks and eyebrow, his gaze wandering over to Harmony then returning back to Freya. "No need." He thinks to himself, what's with her sudden change in demeanor?!

"Oh? Really? I could? This is gonna be like, one huge sleepover! I mean, without the huge part. Unless there's something I'm missing?" Katrina's eyes were fixated on the ceiling, her cheeks turning pink.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:55 pm

Freya takes a dumpling gently from the box, poking it hungrily into her mouth. She looks at Harmony and shakes her head. She swallows the dumpling before finally speaking. "I don't. Not tonight anyway."
Suki watches the trio in aghast. How could they talk as though they were friends...?
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:11 pm

"Join us, then! I'm searching for new residents in my estate. Boarding for free for the first month!" Harmony cooed, spinning her parasol on her shoulder.
Ezra's mouth fell open. "What?! Wh-what is-what are you-?!"
She placed a finger softly to his lips, not removing her eyes from Freya. "They've already decided to join me. I suppose they're surprised about the fee." She laughed airily.
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:17 pm

Freya smirks. "I think I will join you then." She takes another dumpling, pushing it into her mouth just as she did the first time. "You three seem like a fun bunch anyway."

Suki's widen and her own mouth drops slightly. She quickly closes it in hopes not to look stupid to those nearby.

"Actu-"
"Shut up, Vance." Krish nearly shouts. "Umm, you could wear some of my clothes to sleep if...you don't have anything."
Vance laughs maniacally at the sink, bubbles bursting out of the sink.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:23 pm

Harmony thinking: SCORE!
"Thank you, darling. The more the merrier!" She patted Freya's cheek, beckoning the group forward in a swish of her skirts.
Ezra followed her, quickly shutting his mouth and sticking his hands in his pockets. He stared up at the sky, wondering if his brother would note his absence.

"Sure. I'm tired of wearing these damned-" She fell short, shaking her head. "I'd like to wear some of your clothes."
Back to top Go down
Neneko
Admin
Neneko

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:28 pm

Freya finishes the dumplings quickly, throwing the box they came out into a trash can they had passed. "My name is Freya, by the way."
"Suki," She looks at the night sky as she speaks.

Krish exits the room but quickly returns with a pile of neatly folded clothes. "They're going to be big...I'm sorry I couldn't do any better."
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:34 pm

"I'm Ezra."
"My name is Harmony." She begins to twirl her parasol even faster.
Ezra eyes it warily, as if it was planning on hitting him in the face.
When they reach her estate...{blah, its gorgeous. Screw descriptions. you already know that its white with light pink. lol.}

Katrina hesitates. "Is there...a place I could...you know..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?   Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freddy, Oh Freddy, Where are you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whispers In The Dark :: Elm Street :: Elm Street-
Jump to: